Ready to make it easy and headache-free to pay construction workers? We offer distinct pricing tiers to suit the size and unique payroll needs of your construction company. Get started today!
$50 base fee
- Handles multiple jobs, localities, unions, trades and pay rates
- Automated pay rates and fringes by employee, job, location and trade
- Multiple state/city payroll with automatic setup based on location of job
- Workers’ compensation tracking
- Prevailing wage rates by job and labor code
- Union reporting and tracking
- Tracks fringes paid to approved plans
- Separates fringes from pay rates
- Job costing by job and cost code
- Charge labor cost to equipment
- Direct deposit and year-end W-2s
- Federal, State and Local Tax Filing for all 50 states
- Best in Class Support by phone and email
- Integration to LCP Tracker
- Certified Payroll Reporting
- Check Registers
- Detail Labor Reports by Job
- Detailed and Summary Compensation Reporting
- Deduction Reporting
- Employee Listings in detail, summary and by state
- Employer Contribution Reporting
- Tax Payment & Reporting for all 50 States
- Timecard listing and exception reporting
- Pre Tax Registers
- EEO Reporting
- Quarterly Tax Reporting
- Federal and State Unemployment Reporting
- Workers Compensation Reporting
- Garnishment Reporting
- Many reports can be printed in form or grid view for easy exporting to excel
- Direct Integration with Quickbooks Online
Additional Features & Services
- Payroll account setup
- Direct integration with LCPtracker
- Direct Integration with Aatrix for all Federal, State and Local tax and new hire reporting
$55 base fee
- All Features Included in Standard Package PLUS
- Access to Construction Payroll Time Clock with Unlimited Users
- Clock-in/Cloud-Out from the Field
- Timecard Approval Feature
- Data flows directly into the Payroll System for Editing and Payroll Calculation
- Automatic Job/Pay Rate Calculation
- Crew & Individual Capabilities
- No More Paper Time Cards!
- Location Tracking with Geo Fencing
- Employees Can be Required to take a Picture when Clocking In and Out for Verification
Compatible with your current payroll system
Changing payroll systems just got easier!
No matter how you currently pay construction workers, ConstructionPayroll.com makes importing your existing payroll data simple with pre-configured templates.
As convenient as you like.
as you like.
With our guided, step-by-step implementation process, you’re never on your own. And if you prefer to handle things directly, that’s an option too!
Help is always available!
Help is always available!
Ease of use is our top priority, and so is customer service. If you need help during any part of the onboarding process, one of our friendly representatives is happy to assist you.